1. Hold the two diagonal ends of WA Scarf. 2. Hold the scarf up and place it around shoulders. 3. Place two ends together. 4. And bind them with a doubled rubber band. 5. Pull both ends of the bound part out carefully. 6. Make the arrangement nice and done. 7. Both front and back style look simple and pleasant.
How to wear the scarf
1. Place the WA Scarf on the shoulders without spreading. 2. Pick two parts in front. 3. Bring them together. 4. And bind with a doubled rubber band. 5. Pull both ends of the bound part out carefully. 6. Make the arrangement nice and done.
1. Repeat the same as 9_5 to wear the WA Scarf. 2. After pulling over the head, cross the scarf in front. 3. And pull it over again. 4. Make the drape nice and done!
1. Fold about1/3 of WA Scarf like in the photo and put both arms inside. 2. Pull it over the head. 3. Spread the scarf around shoulders to make a nicely arranged drape. 4. Make a flower-like decoration. Double a rubber band, hold it in one hand, and pick two different points on the scarf as shown in the photo. 5. Bind the two points together with the rubber band. 6. Pull both ends of the bound part out carefully. 7. Done!
1. A large scarf can cover both shoulders and the back or make it compact and use it as an accent for your fashion. Enjoy shibori as you like.